Founded in Leicester, UK in 1986 as Universal Textiles selling hosiery products the company was transformed in 2012. Now trading as Pertemba, we have evolved into an Internationally renowned seller of high quality products, ranging from clothing, shoes and bags to homeware, giftware and pet products.
50 Oswin Road
LE3 1HR, Leicester
Skickas från: GB
Erbjuder fri frakt: Nej
You are entitled to return your order within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, we kindly ask that you read the below information and instructions: - The return costs are the responsibility of the consumer and not Pertemba SE unless otherwise agreed prior to the goods being returned. - Goods must be returned in the condition that they arrived and be accompanied by the original packaging wherever possible. - The package must denote your Campadre order number on the outside of the package to allow us to identify the package. Failure to do this may result in delays in a refund being processed. - Please also include a note within the package with your order number and contact details. - We recommend that you use a tracked service to return the item and retain proof of postage. Returns Address: Pertemba - C/o MLT AB - EZI Typsnittsgatan 11 75454 Uppsala Sweden We aim to process al returns within 14 working days and will do our upmost to reduce this time, but please allow this amount of time to pass before contacting us. If you require any further information or instruction then please contact us via your Campadre account and we will be happy to help.
Pertemba ("We") will not collect or use any information not necessary to fulfilling your order.
Types of information collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, Address & Date of Birth
- Contact Details (Email Address, Phone Number, etc)
- Payment Details
- Contact History
- Purchase History
- Anonymised session data
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party including but not limited to your name, address, email address or any payment information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies essential to our operations to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, website hosts and CRM providers who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you and complies with all relevant data transfer security protocols as set out by GDPR ( May 2018)
We will hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
Information will only be kept if reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
We will uphold all your statuary rights as set out by GDPR ( May 2018), these rights are:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact Campadre customers services OR email@example.com